International Student Contract Dispute Resolution Scheme Rules 2016

20 Application to District Court

A student claimant, a provider, or the DRS operator may apply to the District Court for, and the District Court may make, an order in accordance with section 238L of the Act—


requiring a provider to comply with the rules of the DRS; or


requiring a claimant or provider to give effect to any binding resolution; or


modifying a resolution where its terms are manifestly unreasonable, before giving effect to it.