(1) Where an original work (being a literary, dramatic, musical, or artistic work or a film) is made by an officer or employee of, or is published by, an international organisation to which this section applies,—
(2) The copyright of an international organisation under this section shall expire,—
(3) Subject to this section and to any other express provision of this Act, the provisions of this Act apply in relation to the copyright of an international organisation under this section.
(4) An international organisation to which this section applies shall be deemed to have, and to have had at all material times, the legal capacities of a body corporate for the purposes of holding, dealing with, and enforcing copyright and in connection with all legal proceedings relating to copyright.
(5) The Governor-General may from time to time, by Order in Council,—
Compare: 1962 No 33 s 50; Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 s 168 (UK)